41 CFR Part 302-4, Subpart H - Agency Responsibilities
prev | next
- § 302-4.700 — What governing policies must we establish for payment of allowances for subsistence and transportation expenses?
- § 302-4.701 — What PCS travel expenses must we pay?
- § 302-4.702 — What PCS travel expenses must we pay for the employee's immediate family members?
- § 302-4.703 — How do we compute the per diem for an established minimum driving distance per day?
- § 302-4.704 — Must we require a minimum driving distance per day?
- § 302-4.705 — What are the allowances if the employee uses more POVs than authorized?
Note to subpart H:
Use of pronouns “we”, “you”, and their variants throughout this subpart refers to the agency, unless otherwise noted.
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.