41 CFR Subpart H - Agency Responsibilities
- § 302-4.700 What governing policies must we establish for payment of allowances for subsistence and transportation expenses?
- § 302-4.701 What PCS travel expenses must we pay?
- § 302-4.702 What PCS travel expenses must we pay for the employee's immediate family members?
- § 302-4.703 How do we compute the per diem for an established minimum driving distance per day?
- § 302-4.704 Must we require a minimum driving distance per day?
- § 302-4.705 What are the allowances if the employee uses more POVs than authorized?
Note to subpart H:
Use of pronouns “we”, “you”, and their variants throughout this subpart refers to the agency, unless otherwise noted.