41 CFR Subpart A - General Rules
prev | next
- § 302-9.1 What is a “privately owned vehicle (POV)”?
- § 302-9.2 What is an “official station” for purposes of this part?
- § 302-9.3 What is a “post of duty” for purposes of this part?
- § 302-9.4 What are the purposes of the allowance for transportation of a POV?
- § 302-9.5 What expenses may I be allowed for storage of a POV when on a permanent or temporary assignment?
- § 302-9.6 What is the purpose of the allowance for emergency or temporary storage of a POV?
- § 302-9.7 What POV transportation and emergency or temporary storage may my agency authorize at Government expense?
- § 302-9.8 Must my agency authorize transportation or emergency or temporary storage of my POV?
- § 302-9.9 What type of POV may I be authorized to transport, and if necessary, store under emergency or temporary circumstances?
- § 302-9.10 For what transportation expenses will my agency pay?
- § 302-9.11 For what POV emergency or temporary storage expenses will my agency pay?
- § 302-9.12 May I receive an advance of funds for transportation and emergency or temporary storage of my POV?
- § 302-9.13 May my agency determine that driving my POV is more advantageous and limit my reimbursement to what it would cost to drive my POV?
Note to subpart A:
Use of pronouns “I”, “you”, and their variants throughout this subpart refers to the employee, unless otherwise noted.