41 CFR Part 304-9 - CONTRIBUTIONS AND AWARDS
- § 304-9.1 To whom do the pronouns “I”, “you”, and their variants refer throughout this part?
- § 304-9.2 May we allow an employee to accept contributions and awards pertaining to training and payments incident to attendance at meetings under this subchapter?
- § 304-9.3 May we pay an employee for expenses that are fully reimbursed by a donor for training in a non-Government facility, or travel expenses incident to attendance at a meeting?
- § 304-9.4 May we reimburse an employee for training expenses that are not fully paid by a donor?
- § 304-9.5 What if the employee is compensated by a donor and by us for the same expenses?
- § 304-9.6 Must we reduce an employee's reimbursement when a donor pays for items for which we are not authorized to reimburse the employee?
- § 304-9.7 Must we obtain data from employees or donors for all expenses received?