41 CFR Part 61-300 - ANNUAL REPORT FROM FEDERAL CONTRACTORS
- § 61-300.1 What is the purpose and scope of this part?
- § 61-300.2 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 61-300.10 What reporting requirements apply to Federal contractors and subcontractors, and what specific wording must the reporting requirements contract clause contain?
- § 61-300.11 When and how should Federal contractors and subcontractors file VETS-4212 Reports?
- § 61-300.20 How will DOL determine whether a contractor or subcontractor is complying with the requirements of this part?
- § 61-300.99 What is the OMB control number for this part?