42 CFR 1001.2002 - Notice of exclusion.
(1) The basis for the exclusion;
(2) The length of the exclusion and, where applicable, the factors considered in setting the length;
(3) The effect of the exclusion;
(4) The earliest date on which the OIG will consider a request for reinstatement;
(5) The requirements and procedures for reinstatement; and
(6) The appeal rights available to the excluded individual or entity.
(e) No later than 15 days prior to the final exhibit exchanges required under § 1005.8 of this chapter, the OIG may amend its notice letter if information comes to light that justifies the imposition of a different period of exclusion other than the one proposed in the original notice letter.