42 CFR § 405.2434 - Content and terms of the agreement.
Under the agreement, the FQHC must agree to the following:
(a) Maintain compliance with the requirements.
(c) Charges to beneficiaries.
(1) For non-FQHC services that are billed to Part B, the beneficiary is responsible for payment of a coinsurance amount which is 20 percent of the amount of Part B payment made to the FQHC for the covered services.
(3) The FQHC agrees not to charge the beneficiary (or any other person acting on behalf of a beneficiary) for any FQHC services for which the beneficiary is entitled to have payment made on his or her behalf by the Medicare program (or for which the beneficiary would have been entitled if the FQHC had filed a request for payment in accordance with § 410.165 of this chapter), except for coinsurance amounts.
(4) The FQHC may charge the beneficiary for items and services that are not FQHC services. If the item or service is covered under Medicare Part B, the FQHC may not charge the beneficiary more than 20 percent of the Part B payment amount.
(d) Refunds to beneficiaries.
(2) As used in this section, “money incorrectly collected” means any amount for covered services that is greater than the amount for which the beneficiary was liable because of the coinsurance requirements specified in part 410, subpart E.
(i) The beneficiary was later determined to have been so entitled;
(e) Treatment of beneficiaries.
(1) The FQHC must agree to accept Medicare beneficiaries for care and treatment.
(2) The FQHC may not impose any limitations with respect to care and treatment of Medicare beneficiaries that it does not also impose upon all other persons seeking care and treatment from the FQHC. Failure to comply with this requirement is a cause for termination of the FQHC's agreement with CMS in accordance with § 405.2436(d).