42 CFR 413.170 - Scope.
This subpart implements sections 1881(b)(2), (b)(4), (b)(7), and (b)(12) through (b)(14) of the Act by -
(a) Setting forth the principles and authorities under which CMS is authorized to establish a prospective payment system for outpatient maintenance dialysis services in or under the supervision of an ESRD facility that meets the conditions of coverage in part 494 of this chapter and as defined in § 413.171(c).
(b) Providing procedures and criteria under which a pediatric ESRD facility (an ESRD facility with at least a 50 percent pediatric patient mix as specified in § 413.184 of this subpart) may receive an exception to its prospective payment rate prior to January 1, 2011; and
- 42 CFR 413.1 — Introduction.
- 42 CFR 417.536 — Cost Payment Principles.
- 42 CFR 414.330 — Payment for Home Dialysis Equipment, Supplies, and Support Services.
- 42 CFR 414.310 — Determination of Reasonable Charges for Physician Services Furnished to Renal Dialysis Patients.
- 42 CFR 410.152 — Amounts of Payment.
- 42 CFR 405.502 — Criteria for Determining Reasonable Charges.
- 42 CFR 405.517 — Payment for Drugs and Biologicals That Are Not Paid on a Cost or Prospective Payment Basis.
- 42 CFR 413.5 — Cost Reimbursement: General.