42 CFR § 422.1034 - Record, order, and effect of prehearing conference.
(a) Record of prehearing conference.
(1) A record is made of all agreements and stipulations entered into at the prehearing conference.
(2) The record may be transcribed at the request of either party or the ALJ.
(b) Order and opportunity to object.
(1) The ALJ issues an order setting forth the results of the prehearing conference, including the agreements made by the parties as to facts not in controversy, the matters to be considered at the hearing, and the issues to be resolved.
(2) Copies of the order are sent to all parties and the parties have 10 calendar days to file objections to the order.
(3) After the 10 calendar days have elapsed, the ALJ settles the order.
(c) Effect of prehearing conference. The agreements and stipulations entered into at the prehearing conference are binding on all parties, unless a party presents facts that, in the opinion of the ALJ, would make an agreement unreasonable or inequitable.