42 CFR 426.484 - Mandatory provisions of a Board decision.
(a)Findings. A Board decision must include at least one of the following:
(1) A statement upholding the part(s) of the ALJ decision named in the appeal.
(2) A statement reversing the part(s) of the ALJ decision named in the appeal.
(3) A statement modifying the part(s) of the ALJ decision named in the appeal.
(4) A statement dismissing the appeal of an ALJ decision and a rationale for the dismissal.
(b)Other information. A Board decision must include all of the following:
(1) The date of issuance.
(2) The docket number of the review of the ALJ decision.
(3) A summary of the ALJ's decision.
(4) A rationale for the basis of the Board's decision.
Title 42 published on 2015-11-28.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 42 CFR Part 426.