42 CFR § 432.32 - Training and use of volunteers.
(1) Providing services to applicants and beneficiaries; and
(2) Assisting any advisory committees established by the agency.
(c) Staffing. The agency must designate a position whose incumbent is responsible for:
(1) The development, organization, and administration of the volunteer program; and
(2) Coordination of the program with related functions.
(d) Recruitment, selection, training, and supervision. The agency must have:
(2) A program of organized training and supervision of volunteers.
(e) Reimbursement of expenses. The agency must -
(1) Reimburse volunteers for actual expenses incurred in providing services; and
(2) Assure that no volunteer is deprived of the opportunity to serve because of the expenses involved.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.