42 CFR § 441.15 - Home health services.
(a) Home health services include, as a minimum -
(1) Nursing services;
(2) Home health aide services; and
(3) Medical supplies, equipment, and appliances.
(b) The agency provides home health services to -
(1) Categorically needy beneficiaries age 21 or over;
(2) Categorically needy beneficiaries under age 21, if the plan provides skilled nursing facility services for them; individuals; and
(3) Medically needy beneficiaries to whom skilled nursing facility services are provided under the plan.
(d) The agency providing home health services meets the capitalization requirements included in § 489.28 of this chapter.