42 CFR 457.1130 - Program specific review process: Matters subject to review.
(1) Denial of eligibility;
(2) Failure to make a timely determination of eligibility; and
(3) Suspension or termination of enrollment, including disenrollment for failure to pay cost sharing.
(1) Delay, denial, reduction, suspension, or termination of health services, in whole or in part, including a determination about the type or level of services; and
(2) Failure to approve, furnish, or provide payment for health services in a timely manner.
(c)Exception. A State is not required to provide an opportunity for review of a matter described in paragraph (a) or (b) of this section if the sole basis for the decision is a provision in the State plan or in Federal or State law requiring an automatic change in eligibility, enrollment, or a change in coverage under the health benefits package that affects all applicants or enrollees or a group of applicants or enrollees without regard to their individual circumstances.
- 42 CFR 457.1160 — Program Specific Review Process: Time Frames.
- 42 CFR 457.1140 — Program Specific Review Process: Core Elements of Review.
- 42 CFR 457.1120 — State Plan Requirement: Description of Review Process.
- 42 CFR 457.340 — Application for and Enrollment in CHIP.
- 42 CFR 457.570 — Disenrollment Protections.
- 42 CFR 457.1150 — Program Specific Review Process: Impartial Review.
- 42 CFR 457.1180 — Program Specific Review Process: Notice.