42 CFR 457.525 - Public schedule.
(a) The State must make available to the groups in paragraph (b) of this section a public schedule that contains the following information:
(1) Current cost-sharing charges.
(2) Enrollee groups subject to the charges.
(3) Cumulative cost-sharing maximums.
(4) Mechanisms for making payments for required charges.
(5) The consequences for an applicant or an enrollee who does not pay a charge, including the disenrollment protections required by § 457.570.
(b) The State must make the public schedule available to the following groups:
(1) Enrollees, at the time of enrollment and reenrollment after a redetermination of eligibility, and when cost-sharing charges and cumulative cost-sharing maximums are revised.
(2) Applicants, at the time of application.
(3) All participating providers.
(4) The general public.