42 CFR 457.560 - Cumulative cost-sharing maximum.
(a) A State may not impose premiums, enrollment fees, copayments, coinsurance, deductibles, or similar cost-sharing charges that, in the aggregate, exceed 5 percent of a family's total income for the length of a child's eligibility period in the State.
- 42 CFR 457.510 — Premiums, Enrollment Fees, or Similar Fees: State Plan Requirements.
- 42 CFR 457.65 — Effective Date and Duration of State Plans and Plan Amendments.
- 42 CFR 457.515 — Co-Payments, Coinsurance, Deductibles, or Similar Cost-Sharing Charges: State Plan Requirements.
- 42 CFR 457.496 — Parity in Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Benefits.
- 42 CFR 457.540 — Cost-Sharing Charges for Children in Families With Incomes at or Below 150 Percent of the FPL.
- 42 CFR 457.505 — General State Plan Requirements.