42 CFR 460.82 - Marketing.
(a)Information that a PACE organization must include in its marketing materials.
(i) An adequate description of the PACE organization's enrollment and disenrollment policies and requirements.
(ii) PACE enrollment procedures.
(iii) Description of benefits and services.
(v) Other information necessary for prospective participants to make an informed decision about enrollment.
(2) Marketing information must be free of material inaccuracies, misleading information, or misrepresentations.
(b)Approval of marketing information.
(ii)Deemed approval. Marketing information is deemed approved, and the organization can distribute it, if CMS and the State administering agency do not disapprove the marketing material within the 45-day review period.
(1) In English and in any other principal languages of the community.
(2) In Braille, if necessary.
(d)Information on restriction of services.
(1) Marketing materials must inform a potential participant that he or she must receive all needed health care, including primary care and specialist physician services (other than emergency services), from the PACE organization or from an entity authorized by the PACE organization.
(3) Gifts or payments to induce enrollment.
(4) Contracting outreach efforts to individuals or organizations whose sole responsibility involves direct contact with the elderly to solicit enrollment.
(5) Unsolicited door-to-door marketing.
(f)Marketing Plan. A PACE organization must establish, implement, and maintain a documented marketing plan with measurable enrollment objectives and a system for tracking its effectiveness.
Title 42 published on 19-Apr-2017 03:51
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 460 after this date.