42 CFR § 489.52 - Termination by the provider.
(a) Notice to CMS.
(1) A provider that wishes to terminate its agreement, except for a SNF as specified in paragraph (a)(2) of this section, must send CMS written notice of its intention in accordance with paragraph (a)(3) of this section.
(2) A SNF that wishes to terminate its agreement due to closure of the facility must send CMS written notice of its intention at least 60 days prior to the date of closure, as required at § 483.70(l) of this chapter.
(3) The notice may state the intended date of termination which must be the first day of the month.
(b) Termination date.
(2) CMS may accept a termination date that is less than 6 months after the date on the provider's notice if it determines that to do so would not unduly disrupt services to the community or otherwise interfere with the effective and efficient administration of the Medicare program.
(3) A cessation of business is deemed to be a termination by the provider, effective with the date on which it stopped providing services to the community.
(c) Public notice.
(2) The notice must—
(i) Specify the termination date; and
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-0060 - 388-97-0060 - Nursing facility admission and payment requirements.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-0120 - 388-97-0120 - Individual transfer and discharge rights and procedures.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-0140 - 388-97-0140 - Transfer and discharge appeals for resident in medicare or medicaid certified facilities.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-0220 - 388-97-0220 - Statute implemented in resident decision making, informed consent, and advance directives.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-0380 - 388-97-0380 - Electronic monitoring equipment—Audio monitoring and video monitoring.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-0400 - 388-97-0400 - Electronic monitoring equipment—Resident requested use.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-0820 - 388-97-0820 - Appeal of administrative law judge's initial order or finding.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-0840 - 388-97-0840 - Disclosure of investigative and finding information.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-1280 - 388-97-1280 - Specialized habilitative and rehabilitative services.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-1360 - 388-97-1360 - Surveillance, management and early identification of individuals with active tuberculosis.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-1800 - 388-97-1800 - Criminal history disclosure and background inquiries.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-1880 - 388-97-1880 - Short-term care, including respite services and adult day or night care.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-2000 - 388-97-2000 - Preadmission screening and resident review (PASRR) determination and appeal rights.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-2020 - 388-97-2020 - Intermediate care facilities for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-2680 - 388-97-2680 - Miscellaneous equipment in resident rooms in a new building or addition.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-2880 - 388-97-2880 - Ambulation route on a dementia care unit in a new building or addition.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-2920 - 388-97-2920 - Special egress control devices on a dementia care unit.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-3020 - 388-97-3020 - Storage of resident room equipment in a new building or addition.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-3740 - 388-97-3740 - Outdoor recreation space and walkways in new construction.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-4100 - 388-97-4100 - Mixing valves or mixing faucets in new construction.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-4200 - 388-97-4200 - Department review of initial nursing home license applications.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-4220 - 388-97-4220 - Reasons for denial, suspension, modification, revocation of, or refusal to renew a nursing home license.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-4680 - 388-97-4680 - Temporary managers and receivers—Considerations before appointment.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 388-97-4700 - 388-97-4700 - Duties and powers of temporary manager and receiver.