42 CFR 495.336 - Health information technology planning advance planning document requirements (HIT PAPD).
Each State's HIT PAPD must contain the following:
(b) A project management plan which addresses the following:
(1) The planning project organization.
(2) Planning activities and deliverables.
(3) State and contractor resource needs.
(4) Planning project procurement activities and schedule.
(c) A specific budget for the planning of the project.
(d) An estimated total project cost and a prospective State and Federal cost distribution, including planning and implementation.
(e) A commitment to submit a HIT implementation advance planning document.
(1) A statewide HIT environmental baseline self-assessment.
(2) An assessment of desired HIT future environment.
(3) Development of benchmarks and transition strategies to move from the current environment to the desired future environment.
(g) A commitment to submit the plan to CMS for approval.