42 CFR 66.104 - Application.
(b) In addition to any other pertinent information that the Secretary may require, each application shall detail:
(1) The applicant's educational background and other qualifications and experience, including previous academic and professional degrees;
(2) The subject area of the proposed research or training;
(3) The proposed period of Award:
(4) If the proposed period of Award would provide the individual with aggregate support in excess of five years at the predoctoral level or three years at the postdoctoral level, the justification for this request; and
(5) The availability of necessary resources and facilities at the institution where the research or training would be conducted.