42 CFR 93.407 - HHS administrative actions.
(a) In response to a research misconduct proceeding, HHS may impose HHS administrative actions that include but are not limited to:
(3) Imposition of special certification or assurance requirements to ensure compliance with applicable regulations or terms of PHS grants, contracts, or cooperative agreements.
(5) Restriction on specific activities or expenditures under an active PHS grant, contract, or cooperative agreement.
(8) Certification of attribution or authenticity in all requests for support and reports to the PHS.
(10) Adverse personnel action if the respondent is a Federal employee, in compliance with relevant Federal personnel policies and laws.
(11) Suspension or debarment under 45 CFR Part 76, 48 CFR Subparts 9.4 and 309.4, or both.
(b) In connection with findings of research misconduct, HHS also may seek to recover PHS funds spent in support of the activities that involved research misconduct.
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.