42 CFR Part 137, Subpart A - General Provisions
- § 137.1 — Authority, purpose and scope
- § 137.2 — Congressional policy.
- § 137.3 — Effect on existing Tribal rights.
- § 137.4 — May Title V be construed to limit or reduce in any way the funding for any program, project, or activity serving an Indian Tribe under this or other applicable Federal law?
- § 137.5 — Effect of these regulations on Federal program guidelines, manual, or policy directives.
- § 137.6 — Secretarial policy.
Title 42 published on 2015-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 42.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 42 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 137 after this date.