42 CFR Part 137, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 137.1 Authority, purpose and scope
- § 137.2 Congressional policy.
- § 137.3 Effect on existing Tribal rights.
- § 137.4 May Title V be construed to limit or reduce in any way the funding for any program, project, or activity serving an Indian Tribe under this or other applicable Federal law?
- § 137.5 Effect of these regulations on Federal program guidelines, manual, or policy directives.
- § 137.6 Secretarial policy.
Title 42 published on 14-Sep-2017 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 137 after this date.