42 CFR Part 137, Subpart P - Appeals
prev | next
- § 137.410 For the purposes of section 110 of the Act [25 U.S.C. 450m-1] does the term contract include compacts, funding agreements, and construction project agreements entered into under Title V?
Subject Group 128Post-Award Disputes (§ 137.412)
Subject Group 129Pre-Award Disputes (§§ 137.415 - 137.436)
- § 137.415 What decisions may an Indian Tribe appeal under § 137.415 through 137.436?
- § 137.416 Do §§ 137.415 through 137.436 apply to any other disputes?
- § 137.417 What procedures apply to Interior Board of Indian Appeals (IBIA) proceedings?
- § 137.418 How does an Indian Tribe know where and when to file its appeal from decisions made by IHS?
- § 137.419 What authority does the IBIA have under §§ 137.415 through 137.436?
- § 137.420 Does an Indian Tribe have any options besides an appeal?
- § 137.421 How does an Indian Tribe request an informal conference?
- § 137.422 How is an informal conference held?
- § 137.423 What happens after the informal conference?
- § 137.424 Is the recommended decision from the informal conference final for the Secretary?
- § 137.425 How does an Indian Tribe appeal the initial decision if it does not request an informal conference or if it does not agree with the recommended decision resulting from the informal conference?
- § 137.426 May an Indian Tribe get an extension of time to file a notice of appeal?
- § 137.427 What happens after an Indian Tribe files an appeal?
- § 137.428 How is a hearing arranged?
- § 137.429 What happens when a hearing is necessary?
- § 137.430 What is the Secretary's burden of proof for appeals covered by § 137.415?
- § 137.431 What rights do Indian Tribes and the Secretary have during the appeal process?
- § 137.432 What happens after the hearing?
- § 137.433 Is the recommended decision always final?
- § 137.434 If an Indian Tribe objects to the recommended decision, what will the Secretary do?
- § 137.435 Will an appeal adversely affect the Indian Tribe's rights in other compact, funding negotiations, or construction project agreement?
- § 137.436 Will the decisions on appeal be available for the public to review?
Subject Group 130Appeals of an Immediate Reassumption of a Self-Governance Program (§§ 137.440 - 137.445)
- § 137.440 What happens in the case of an immediate reassumption under section 507(a)(2)(C) of the Act [25 U.S.C. 458aaa-6(a)(2)(C)]?
- § 137.441 Will there be a hearing?
- § 137.442 What happens after the hearing?
- § 137.443 Is the recommended decision always final?
- § 137.444 If a Self-Governance Tribe objects to the recommended decision, what action will the Secretary take?
- § 137.445 Will an immediate reassumption appeal adversely affect the Self-Governance Tribe's rights in other self-governance negotiations?
Subject Group 131Equal Access to Justice Act Fees (§ 137.450)