42 CFR Part 2, Subpart E - Court Orders Authorizing Disclosure and Use
prev | next
- § 2.61 — Legal effect of order.
- § 2.62 — Order not applicable to records disclosed without consent to researchers, auditors and evaluators.
- § 2.63 — Confidential communications.
- § 2.64 — Procedures and criteria for orders authorizing disclosures for noncriminal purposes.
- § 2.65 — Procedures and criteria for orders authorizing disclosure and use of records to criminally investigate or prosecute patients.
- § 2.66 — Procedures and criteria for orders authorizing disclosure and use of records to investigate or prosecute a program or the person holding the records.
- § 2.67 — Orders authorizing the use of undercover agents and informants to criminally investigate employees or agents of a program.
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 42 CFR Part 2.