42 CFR Part 2, Subpart E - Court Orders Authorizing Disclosure and Use
prev | next
- § 2.61 Legal effect of order.
- § 2.62 Order not applicable to records disclosed without consent to researchers, auditors and evaluators.
- § 2.63 Confidential communications.
- § 2.64 Procedures and criteria for orders authorizing disclosures for noncriminal purposes.
- § 2.65 Procedures and criteria for orders authorizing disclosure and use of records to criminally investigate or prosecute patients.
- § 2.66 Procedures and criteria for orders authorizing disclosure and use of records to investigate or prosecute a part 2 program or the person holding the records.
- § 2.67 Orders authorizing the use of undercover agents and informants to investigate employees or agents of a part 2 program in connection with a criminal matter.