42 CFR Part 23, Subpart A - Assignment of National Health Service Corps Personnel
prev | next
- § 23.1 To what entities does this regulation apply?
- § 23.2 Definitions.
- § 23.3 What entities are eligible to apply for assignment?
- § 23.4 How must an entity apply for assignment?
- § 23.5 What are the criteria for deciding which applications for assignment will be approved?
- § 23.6 What are the criteria for determining the entities to which National Health Service Corps personnel will be assigned?
- § 23.7 What must an entity agree to do before the assignment is made?
- § 23.8 What operational requirements apply to an entity to which National Health Service Corps personnel are assigned?
- § 23.9 What must an entity to which National Health Service Corps personnel are assigned (i.e., a National Health Service Corps site) charge for the provision of health services by assigned personnel?
- § 23.10 Under what circumstances may a National Health Service Corps site's reimbursement obligation to the Federal Government be waived?
- § 23.11 Under what circumstances may the Secretary sell equipment or other property of the United States used by the National Health Service Corps site?
- § 23.12 Who will supervise and control the assigned personnel?
- § 23.13 What nondiscrimination requirements apply to National Health Service Corps sites?
Title 42 published on 2015-11-28.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 42 CFR Part 23.