42 CFR Subpart F - Scope of Hospital Insurance Benefits
- § 409.60 Benefit periods.
- § 409.61 General limitations on amount of benefits.
- § 409.62 Lifetime maximum on inpatient psychiatric care.
- § 409.63 Reduction of inpatient psychiatric benefit days available in the initial benefit period.
- § 409.64 Services that are counted toward allowable amounts.
- § 409.65 Lifetime reserve days.
- § 409.66 Revocation of election not to use lifetime reserve days.
- § 409.68 Guarantee of payment for inpatient hospital or inpatient CAH services furnished before notification of exhaustion of benefits.