42 CFR Part 416 - AMBULATORY SURGICAL SERVICES
- Subpart A - General Provisions and Definitions (§§ 416.1 - 416.2)
- Subpart B - General Conditions and Requirements (§§ 416.25 - 416.35)
- Subpart C - Specific Conditions for Coverage (§§ 416.40 - 416.54)
- Subpart D - Scope of Benefits for Services Furnished Before January 1, 2008 (§§ 416.60 - 416.76)
- Subpart E - Prospective Payment System for Facility Services Furnished Before January 1, 2008 (§§ 416.120 - 416.140)
- Subpart F - Coverage, Scope of ASC Services, and Prospective Payment System for ASC Services Furnished on or After January 1, 2008 (§§ 416.160 - 416.179)
- Subpart G - Adjustment in Payment Amounts for New Technology Intraocular Lenses Furnished by Ambulatory Service Centers (§§ 416.180 - 416.200)
- Subpart H - Requirements Under the Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting (ASCQR) Program (§§ 416.300 - 416.330)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Idaho Admin. Code r. 16.03.09.455 - 455 - AMBULATORY SURGICAL CENTER SERVICES: PROVIDER REIMBURSEMENT.
- Miss. Admin. Code. 15-VIII-704 - 704 - Certificate of Need Criteria and Standards for End Stage Renal Disease Facilities
- 10A NCAC 13C .1402 - 10A NCAC 13C .1402 - LIST OF REFERENCED GUIDELINES, CODES, STANDARDS, AND REGULATION