42 CFR Part 433 - STATE FISCAL ADMINISTRATION
- § 433.1 Purpose.
- Subpart A - Federal Matching and General Administration Provisions (§§ 433.8 - 433.40)
- Subpart B - General Administrative Requirements State Financial Participation (§§ 433.50 - 433.74)
- Subpart C - Mechanized Claims Processing and Information Retrieval Systems (§§ 433.110 - 433.131)
- Subpart D - Third Party Liability (§§ 433.135 - 433.154)
- Subpart E - Methodologies for Determining Federal Share of Medicaid Expenditures for Adult Eligibility Group (§§ 433.202 - 433.206)
- Subpart F - Refunding of Federal Share of Medicaid Overpayments to Providers (§§ 433.300 - 433.322)
- Subpart G - Temporary FMAP Increase During the Public Health Emergency for COVID-19 (§ 433.400)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 182-538-110 - 182-538-110 - The grievance and appeal system and agency administrative hearing for managed care organization (MCO) enrollees.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 182-538B-110 - 182-538B-110 - Grievance and appeal system and agency administrative hearing.