42 CFR Part 440 - SERVICES: GENERAL PROVISIONS
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- N.D. Admin. Code 75-02-02-08 - 75-02-02-08 - Amount, duration, and scope of Medicaid and children's health insurance program.
- 210-RICR-50-00-5 - Part 5 - “Medicaid Long-Term Services and Supports: Functional/Clinical Eligibility” (210-RICR-50-00-5)
- 12 Va. Admin. Code § 30-10-140 - 12VAC30-10-140 - Amount, duration, and scope of services: Categorically needy.
- 12 Va. Admin. Code § 30-50-130 - 12VAC30-50-130 - Nursing facility services, EPSDT, including school health services, and family planning.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 182-538-110 - 182-538-110 - The grievance and appeal system and agency administrative hearing for managed care organization (MCO) enrollees.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 182-538B-110 - 182-538B-110 - Grievance and appeal system and agency administrative hearing.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 182-543-2100 - 182-543-2100 - Requests to include new medical equipment and technology.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 182-543-3100 - 182-543-3100 - Patient lifts/traction, equipment/fracture, and frames/transfer boards.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 182-543-4300 - 182-543-4300 - Wheelchairs—Modifications, accessories, and repairs.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 182-543-5700 - 182-543-5700 - Medical equipment for clients in skilled nursing facilities.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 182-543-7200 - 182-543-7200 - Prior authorization for limits on amount, frequency, or duration.
- Wash. Admin. Code § 182-543-8200 - 182-543-8200 - Billing for clients eligible for medicare and medicaid.