42 CFR Part 456 - UTILIZATION CONTROL
- Subpart A - General Provisions (§§ 456.1 - 456.6)
- Subpart B - Utilization Control: All Medicaid Services (§§ 456.21 - 456.23)
- Subpart C - Utilization Control: Hospitals (§§ 456.50 - 456.145)
- Subpart D - Utilization Control: Mental Hospitals (§§ 456.150 - 456.245)
- Subpart E [Reserved]
- Subpart F - Utilization Control: Intermediate Care Facilities (§§ 456.350 - 456.438)
- Subpart G - Inpatient Psychiatric Services for Individuals Under Age 21: Admission and Plan of Care Requirements (§§ 456.480 - 456.482)
- Subpart H - Utilization Review Plans: FFP, Waivers, and Variances for Hospitals and Mental Hospitals (§§ 456.500 - 456.525)
- Subpart I - Inspections of Care in Intermediate Care Facilities and Institutions for Mental Diseases (§§ 456.600 - 456.614)
- Subpart J - Penalty for Failure To Make a Satisfactory Showing of an Effective Institutional Utilization Control Program (§§ 456.650 - 456.657)
- Subpart K - Drug Use Review (DUR) Program and Electronic Claims Management System for Outpatient Drug Claims (§§ 456.700 - 456.725)
Title 42 published on 2015-11-28
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 456 after this date.
Title 42 published on 2015-11-28.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 42.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.