42 CFR Part 493, Subpart Q - Inspection
- § 493.1771 Condition: Inspection requirements applicable to all CLIA-certified and CLIA-exempt laboratories.
- § 493.1773 Standard: Basic inspection requirements for all laboratories issued a CLIA certificate and CLIA-exempt laboratories.
- § 493.1775 Standard: Inspection of laboratories issued a certificate of waiver or a certificate for provider-performed microscopy procedures.
- § 493.1777 Standard: Inspection of laboratories that have requested or have been issued a certificate of compliance.
- § 493.1780 Standard: Inspection of CLIA-exempt laboratories or laboratories requesting or issued a certificate of accreditation.
57 FR 7184, Feb. 28, 1992, unless otherwise noted.
Title 42 published on 2015-11-28
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 493 after this date.