42 CFR Part 498 - APPEALS PROCEDURES FOR DETERMINATIONS THAT AFFECT PARTICIPATION IN THE MEDICARE PROGRAM AND FOR DETERMINATIONS THAT AFFECT THE PARTICIPATION OF ICFs/IID AND CERTAIN NFs IN THE MEDICAID PROGRAM
- Subpart A - General Provisions (§§ 498.1 - 498.17)
- Subpart B - Initial, Reconsidered, and Revised Determinations (§§ 498.20 - 498.25)
- Subpart C - Reopening of Initial or Reconsidered Determinations (§§ 498.30 - 498.32)
- Subpart D - Hearings (§§ 498.40 - 498.79)
- Subpart E - Departmental Appeals Board Review (§§ 498.80 - 498.95)
- Subpart F - Reopening of Decisions Made by Administrative Law Judges or the Departmental Appeals Board (§§ 498.100 - 498.103)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- N.D. Admin. Code 75-02-05.2-06 - 75-02-05.2-06 - Notice of enforcement action - Delivery or mailing- Posting.