42 CFR Part 62, Subpart D - Special Repayment Program
prev | next
- § 62.71 What is the scope and purpose of the Special Repayment Program?
- § 62.72 Definitions.
- § 62.73 What are the procedures for participation in the Special Repayment Program?
- § 62.74 How much credit will a Program participant receive for monetary repayments made, or for approved service performed, before beginning service under the Special Repayment Program?
- § 62.75 Will individuals serving under the Special Repayment Program receive credit for partial service?
- § 62.76 How will amounts of money due under the option under section 204(c)(1) of Public Law 100-177 be required to be repaid?
Title 42 published on 19-Apr-2017 03:51
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 62 after this date.