42 CFR Subpart F - Importations
- § 71.50 Scope and definitions.
- § 71.51 Dogs and cats.
- § 71.52 Turtles, tortoises, and terrapins.
- § 71.53 Requirements for importers of nonhuman primates.
- § 71.54 Import regulations for infectious biological agents, infectious substances, and vectors.
- § 71.55 Importation of human remains.
- § 71.56 African rodents and other animals that may carry the monkeypox virus.
- § 71.63 Suspension of entry of animals, articles, or things from designated foreign countries and places into the United States.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.