42 CFR Part 8 - MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT FOR OPIOID USE DISORDERS
- Subpart A - General Provisions (§§ 8.1 - 8.2)
- Subpart B - Accreditation of Opioid Treatment Programs (§§ 8.3 - 8.6)
- Subpart C - Certification and Treatment Standards for Opioid Treatment Programs (§§ 8.11 - 8.15)
- Subpart D - Procedures for Review of Suspension or Proposed Revocation of OTP Certification, and of Adverse Action Regarding Withdrawal of Approval of an Accreditation Body (§§ 8.21 - 8.34)
- Subpart E [Reserved]
- Subpart F - Authorization To Increase Patient Limit to 275 Patients (§§ 8.610 - 8.655)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.