§ 3173.10 Form 3160-5, Sundry Notices and Reports on Wells.
(a) The operator must submit a Form 3160-5, Sundry Notices and Reports on Wells (Sundry Notice) for the following:
(1) Site facility diagrams (see § 3173.11);
(2) Request for an FMP number (see § 3173.12);
(3) Request for FMP amendments (see § 3173.13(b));
(4) Requests for approval of off-lease measurement (see § 3173.23);
(5) Request to amend an approval of off-lease measurement (see § 3173.23(k));
(6) Requests for approval of CAAs (see § 3173.15); and
(7) Request to modify a CAA (see § 3173.18).
(b) The operator must submit all Sundry Notices electronically to the BLM office having jurisdiction over the lease, unit, or CA using WIS, unless the submitter:
(1) Is a small business, as defined by the U.S. Small Business Administration; and
(2) Does not have access to the Internet.