43 CFR § 3174.9 - Coriolis measurement systems (CMS) - general requirements and components.
The following Coriolis measurement systems section is intended for Coriolis measurement applications independent of LACT measurement systems.
(b) The specific makes, models, and sizes of Coriolis meters and associated software that have been reviewed by the PMT, as provided in § 3174.13, approved by the BLM, and identified and described at www.blm.gov are approved for use.
(d) Measurement tickets must be completed under § 3174.12(b) of this subpart.
(2) Temperature determination must meet the requirements of § 3174.8(b)(6) of this subpart.
(3) If nonzero S&W content is to be used in determining net oil volume, the sampling system must meet the requirements of § 3174.8(b)(1) through (3) of this subpart. If no sampling system is used, or the sampling system does not meet the requirements of § 3174.8(b)(1) through (3) of this subpart, the S&W content must be reported as zero;
(4) Sufficient back pressure must be applied to ensure single phase flow through the meter.
(1) Determined from a composite sample taken pursuant to § 3174.8(b)(1) through (3) of this subpart; or
(2) Calculated from the average density as measured by the CMS over the measurement ticket period under API 21.2, Subsection 22.214.171.124a (incorporated by reference, see § 3174.3). Density must be corrected to base temperature and pressure using API 11.1 (incorporated by reference, see § 3174.3).
(g) Determination of net standard volume. Calculate the net standard volume at the close of each measurement ticket following the guidelines in API 12.2.1 and API 12.2.2 (both incorporated by reference, see § 3174.3).