43 CFR 3211.10 - What are the processing and filing fees for leases?
(a) Processing or filing fees are required for the following actions:
(1) Nomination of lands for competitive leasing;
(2) Competitive lease application;
(3) Noncompetitive lease application (including application for direct use leases);
(4) Assignment and transfer of record title or operating right;
(5) Name change, corporate merger, or transfer to heir/devisee;
(6) Lease consolidation;
(7) Lease reinstatement;
(8) Site license application; and
(9) Assignment or transfer of site license.
(b) The amounts of these fees can be found in § 3000.12 of this chapter.