43 CFR 3211.12 - How and where do I pay my rent?

§ 3211.12 How and where do I pay my rent?

(a)First year. Pay BLM the first year's rent in advance. You may use a personal check, cashier's check, or money order made payable to the Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Management. You may also make payments by credit card or electronic funds transfer with our prior approval.

(b)Subsequent years. For all subsequent years, make your rental payments to MMS. See MMS regulations at 30 CFR part 218.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 43 - PUBLIC LANDS
Public Laws