43 CFR 3263.11 - What information must I give BLM to approve my Sundry Notice for abandoning a well?
Send us a Sundry Notice with:
(a) All the information required in the well completion report (see § 3264.10), unless we already have that information;
(b) A detailed description of the proposed work, including:
(1) Type, depth, length, and interval of plugs;
(2) Methods you will use to verify the plugs (tagging, pressure testing, etc.);
(3) Weight and viscosity of mud that you will use in the uncemented portions;
(4) Perforating or removing casing; and
(5) Restoring the surface; and
(c) Any other information that we may require.