43 CFR 3276.12 - What information must I give BLM in the monthly report for facility operations?
(a) For all electrical generation facilities, include in your monthly report of facility operations:
(1) Mass of steam and/or hot water, in klbs, used or brought into the facility. For facilities using both steam and hot water, you must report the mass of each;
(2) The temperature of the steam or hot water in deg. F;
(3) The pressure of the steam or hot water in psi. You must also specify whether this is psig or psia;
(4) Gross generation in kilowatt hours (kwh);
(5) Net generation at the tailgate of the facility in kwh;
(6) Temperature in deg. F and volume of the steam or hot water exiting the facility;
(7) The number of hours the plant was on line;
(8) A brief description of any outages; and
(9) Any other information we may require.
(b) For electrical generation facilities where Federal royalty is based on the sale of electricity to a utility, in addition to the information required under paragraph (a) of this section, you must include the following information in your monthly report of facility operations:
(1) Amount of electricity delivered to the sales point in kwh, if the sales point is different from the tailgate of the facility;
(2) Amount of electricity lost to transmission;
(3) A report from the utility purchasing the electricity documenting the total number of kwh delivered to the sales point during the month, or monthly reporting period if it is not a calendar month, and the number of kwh delivered during diurnal and seasonal pricing periods; and
(4) Any other information we may require.