43 CFR 3400.2 - Lands subject to leasing.
(a) Lands in:
(1) The National Park System;
(2) The National Wildlife Refuge System;
(3) The National Wilderness Preservation System;
(4) The National System of Trails;
(5) The National Wild and Scenic Rivers System, including study rivers designated under section 5(a) of the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act;
(6) Incorporated cities, towns, and villages;
(8) National Recreation Areas designated by law;
(b) Tide lands, submerged coastal lands within the Continental Shelf adjacent or littoral to any part of land within the jurisdiction of the United States; and
(c) Land acquired by the United States for the development of mineral deposits, by foreclosure or otherwise for resale, or reported as surplus property pursuant to the provisions of the Surplus Property Act of 1944 (50 U.S.C. App. 1622).