43 CFR 4300.2 - Is there a special form for my application?

prev | next
§ 4300.2 Is there a special form for my application?

All applications you submit to BLM must be on a BLM-approved form and in duplicate. The forms to be used in this part are the Grazing Lease or Permit Application (Form 4201-1), the Reindeer Grazing Permit (Form 4132-2), and the Range Improvement Permit (Form 4120-7).

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code

Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.

No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 4300.