43 CFR 9212.2 - Fire prevention orders.
(a) To prevent wildfire or facilitate its suppression, an authorized officer may issue fire prevention orders that close entry to, or restrict uses of, designated public lands.
(b) Each fire prevention order shall:
(1) Identify the public lands, roads, trails or waterways that are closed to entry or restricted as to use;
(2) Specify the time during which the closure or restriction shall apply;
(3) Identify those persons who, without a written permit, are exempt from the closure or restrictions;
(4) Be posted in the local Bureau of Land Management office having jurisdiction over the lands to which the order applies; and
(5) Be posted at places near the closed or restricted area where it can be readily seen.