43 CFR Subpart C - Subpart C—Assessment Plan Phase
- § 11.30 What does the authorized official do if an assessment is warranted?
- § 11.31 What does the Assessment Plan include?
- § 11.32 How does the authorized official develop the Assessment Plan?
- § 11.33 What types of assessment procedures are available?
- § 11.34 When may the authorized official use a type A procedure?
- § 11.35 How does the authorized official decide whether to use type A or type B procedures?
- § 11.36 May the authorized official use both type A and type B procedures for the same release?
- § 11.37 Must the authorized official confirm exposure before implementing the Assessment Plan?
- § 11.38 Assessment Plan—preliminary estimate of damages.