43 CFR Subpart F - Handling Confidential Information
- § 2.26 May submitters of possibly confidential information designate information as confidential when making Departmental submissions?
- § 2.27 When will the bureau notify a submitter of a request for their possibly confidential information?
- § 2.28 What information will the bureau include when it notifies a submitter of a request for their possibly confidential information?
- § 2.29 When will the bureau not notify a submitter of a request for their possibly confidential information?
- § 2.30 How and when may a submitter object to the disclosure of confidential information?
- § 2.31 What must a submitter include in a detailed Exemption 4 objection statement?
- § 2.32 How will the bureau consider the submitter's objections?
- § 2.33 What if the bureau determines it will disclose information over the submitter's objections?
- § 2.34 Will a submitter be notified of a FOIA lawsuit?
- § 2.35 Will you receive notification of activities involving the submitter?
- § 2.36 Can a bureau release information protected by Exemption 4?
77 FR 76906, Dec. 31, 2012, unless otherwise noted.