43 CFR Part 30, Subpart C - Judicial Authority and Duties
- § 30.120 What authority does the judge have in probate cases?
- § 30.121 May a judge appoint a master in a probate case?
- § 30.122 Is the judge required to accept the master's recommended decision?
- § 30.123 Will the judge determine matters of status and nationality?
- § 30.124 When may a judge make a finding of death?
- § 30.125 May a judge reopen a probate case to correct errors and omissions?
- § 30.126 What happens if property was omitted from the inventory of the estate?
- § 30.127 What happens if property was improperly included in the inventory?
- § 30.128 What happens if an error in BIA's estate inventory is alleged?