43 CFR Part 30, Subpart C - Judicial Authority and Duties
- § 30.120 What authority does the judge have in probate cases?
- § 30.121 May a judge appoint a master in a probate case?
- § 30.122 Is the judge required to accept the master's recommended decision?
- § 30.123 Will the judge determine matters of status and nationality?
- § 30.124 When may a judge make a finding of death?
- § 30.125 May a judge reopen a probate case to correct errors and omissions?
- § 30.126 What happens if property was omitted from the inventory of the estate?
- § 30.127 What happens if property was improperly included in the inventory?
- § 30.128 What happens if an error in BIA's estate inventory is alleged?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 43 CFR Part 30 after this date.
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 30.