43 CFR Part 30, Subpart E - Claims
- § 30.140 Where and when may I file a claim against the probate estate?
- § 30.141 How must I file a claim against a probate estate?
- § 30.142 Will a judge authorize payment of a claim from the estate if the decedent's non-trust property was or is available?
- § 30.143 Are there any categories of claims that will not be allowed?
- § 30.144 May the judge authorize payment of the costs of administering the estate?
- § 30.145 When can a judge reduce or disallow a claim?
- § 30.146 What property is subject to claims?
- § 30.147 What happens if there is not enough trust personalty to pay all the claims?
- § 30.148 Will interest or penalties charged after the date of death be paid?
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 43 CFR Part 30 after this date.