43 CFR Part 30, Subpart E - Claims
- § 30.140 — Where and when may I file a claim against the probate estate?
- § 30.141 — How must I file a claim against a probate estate?
- § 30.142 — Will a judge authorize payment of a claim from the estate if the decedent's non-trust property was or is available?
- § 30.143 — Are there any categories of claims that will not be allowed?
- § 30.144 — May the judge authorize payment of the costs of administering the estate?
- § 30.145 — When can a judge reduce or disallow a claim?
- § 30.146 — What property is subject to claims?
- § 30.147 — What happens if there is not enough trust personalty to pay all the claims?
- § 30.148 — Will interest or penalties charged after the date of death be paid?
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.