43 CFR Subpart N - Miscellaneous
- § 30.500 When does the anti-lapse provision apply?
- § 30.501 When is joint tenancy presumed?
- § 30.502 How does a judge resolve conflicts between the anti-lapse provision and the presumption of joint tenancy?
- § 30.503 What happens if an heir or devisee participates in the killing of the decedent?
- § 30.504 May a judge allow fees for attorneys representing interested parties?
- § 30.505 How must minors or other legal incompetents be represented?
- § 30.506 When a decedent died intestate without heirs, what law applies to trust or restricted property?
- § 30.507 How will trust personalty be distributed if decedent died intestate on or after June 20, 2006, and the Act does not specify how the trust personalty should be distributed?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.