43 CFR Part 3180 - ONSHORE OIL AND GAS UNIT AGREEMENTS: UNPROVEN AREAS
- Subpart 3180 - Onshore Oil and Gas Unit Agreements: General (§§ 3180.0-1 - 3180.0-5)
- Subpart 3181 - Application for Unit Agreement (§§ 3181.1 - 3181.5)
- Subpart 3182 - Qualifications of Unit Operator (§ 3182.1)
- Subpart 3183 - Filing and Approval of Documents (§§ 3183.1 - 3183.7)
- Subpart 3184 [Reserved]
- Subpart 3185 - Appeals (§ 3185.1)
- Subpart 3186 - Model Forms (§§ 3186.1 - 3186.4)
Many existing unit agreements currently in effect specifically refer to the United States Geological Survey, USGS, Minerals Management Service, MMS, Supervisor, Conservation Manager, Deputy Conservation Manager, Minerals Manager and Deputy Minerals Manager in the body of the agreements, as well as references to 30 CFR part 221 or specific sections thereof. Those references shall now be read in the context of Secretarial Order 3087 and now mean either the Bureau of Land Management or Minerals Management Service, as appropriate.
Title 43 published on 2015-11-10.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 3180.