43 CFR Part 3280, Subpart 3283 - Modifications to the Unit Agreement
- § 3283.1 — When may the unit operator modify the unit agreement?
- § 3283.2 — When may the unit operator revise the unit contraction provision of a unit agreement?
- § 3283.3 — How will the unit operator know the status of a unit contraction revision request?
- § 3283.4 — When may the unit operator add lands to or remove lands from a unit agreement?
- § 3283.5 — When will BLM periodically review unit agreements?
- § 3283.6 — What is the purpose of BLM's periodic review?
- § 3283.7 — When may unit operators be changed?
- § 3283.8 — What must be filed with BLM to change the unit operator?
- § 3283.9 — When is a change of unit operator effective?
- § 3283.10 — If there is a change in the unit operator, when does the previous operator's liability end?
- § 3283.11 — Do the terms and conditions of a unit agreement modify Federal lease stipulations?
- § 3283.12 — Are transferees and successors in interest of Federal geothermal leases bound by the terms and conditions of the unit agreement?
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.