43 CFR Part 3480, Subpart 3481 - General Provisions
- § 3481.1 General obligations of the operator/lessee.
- § 3481.2 Procedures and public participation.
- § 3481.3 Confidentiality.
- § 3481.4 Temporary interruption in coal severance.
- § 3481.4-1 Can I temporarily interrupt coal severance and still be qualified as producing?
- § 3481.4-2 What are some examples of circumstances that qualify for a temporary interruption of coal severance?
- § 3481.4-3 Does a temporary interruption in coal severance affect the diligence requirements applicable to my lease or LMU?
- § 3481.4-4 What is the aggregate amount of time I can temporarily interrupt coal severance and have BLM consider my lease or LMU producing?